How confident are you that your company is effectively managing governance, risk and compliance?
According to recent studies, a significant percentage of senior executives are not at all confident that their current risk management program properly identifies and manages all potentially significant business risks.
How can you ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your organization’s critical networks and information assets?
Emerald’s Enterprise Risk Assessment provides a comprehensive view of risks associated with your information systems, assets, and key business processes, as well as your organization’s overall security awareness. Emerald combines policy review, technical testing and gap analysis to provide a concrete, actionable plan for evaluating and continually improving your organization’s security posture.
Emerald’s Enterprise Risk Assessment process is designed to answer key business questions, including:
- Do we really understand our business processes as they currently exist?
- Are our processes performing according to what the customer and company stakeholders want and expect? If not, how can we improve our processes to meet expectations?
- Are our process objectives the right ones? Are they consistent with the organization's strategy?
- What are the significant external and internal risks that threaten our ability to achieve objectives?
- How are we doing relative to our objectives?
- Is the current complement of business controls adequate to provide reasonable assurance that risks are reduced to acceptable levels and business objectives are achieved?
- Are there controls in place that are not serving a useful purpose and therefore should be eliminated?
- Are there excesses, redundancies and variations in processes that warrant further investigation and fact gathering?
- How can our processes be improved?
An Enterprise Risk Assessment from Emerald can help you identify and manage your organization’s key risks. Our subject-matter experts in operations, technology and risk factors can then work with you to design policies and cost-effective processes to address specific risks, evaluate technology solutions for reliable reporting and monitoring, and implement improved internal processes. Contact us to learn more.